Every five years, the Morgridge Center for Public Service collaborates with key campus and community partners to develop a comprehensive strategic plan to guide our work and partnership development.
Our 2011-16 priority goals include:
- Facilitate and expand collaborative networks to address emerging issues identified by the community.
- Further develop service learning and community based research opportunities, ensuring a high quality experience and positive impact on students and communities.
- Improve effectiveness of, and satisfaction with, our co-curricular programs
- Work with campus partners to reward, recognize, and incentivize engaged scholarship.
- Promote good stewardship practices while strengthening internal capacity and efficiency to support on-going and new initiatives.
- Develop a brand and marketing strategy aligned with UW-Madison to tell a powerful story on and off campus.
- Attract additional resources through short and long term development initiatives.