Every five years, the Morgridge Center for Public Service collaborates with key campus and community partners to develop a comprehensive strategic plan to guide our work and partnership development.
Our 2016-2021 Strategic Initiatives
- Enhance collaboration across Morgridge Center for Public Service staff and programs to elevate the importance of Community-based Learning (CBL)
- Redefine the Morgridge Center for Public Service’s financial model
- Leverage Pathways framework to broaden the definition of public service and more holistically prepare UW-Madison students to be their best civic selves
- Lead the development and implementation of the Campus Compact Civic Action Plan to foster and strengthen civic engagement at UW-Madison
- Become a more equitable and inclusive organization