The Morgridge Center for Public Service can reserve rooms on campus to support or further campus and community partnership work. Groups utilizing this resource must be doing work aligned with the mission of the Morgridge Center, connecting campus and community through service and learning. Examples of appropriate room reservations include: community partner info sessions, volunteer recognition events, volunteer orientations or trainings, etc. Student organizations wishing to reserve rooms on campus should go to union.wisc.edu, unless they are affiliated with the Morgridge Center for Public Service.
Please fill out the Room Reservation Request Form to get started.
Guidelines for Reserving a Room
- Only affiliated student organizations and community partners can reserve rooms through the Morgridge Center for Public Service
- Room reservations must be submitted at least three weeks in advance
- The Morgridge Center for Public Service does not control room reservations. We simply act as a sponsoring organization on your behalf.
- Room reservations are free, but there is a fee if you request food or AV equipment
- We will notify you by email when your reservation has been confirmed
- If you need to cancel a room reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org