Scheduling a volunteer information session, meeting or training on campus is a convenient option for students. We can help you reserve a room on campus.
Please fill out the Room Reservation Request Form to get started.
Guidelines for Reserving a Room
- Rooms are typically reserved at the Memorial Union or a classroom nearby
- Room reservations must be submitted at least three weeks in advance
- The Morgridge Center for Public Service does not control room reservations. We simply act as a sponsoring organization on your behalf.
- Room reservations are free, but there is a fee if you request food or AV equipment
- We will notify you by email when your reservation has been confirmed
- If you need to cancel a room reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org