Each Badger Volunteers team is assigned a leader. This experienced Badger Volunteer is the main point of contact with the Morgridge Center for Public Service staff and is responsible for coordinating and scheduling team transportation. In order to serve as a Leader, you must have completed at least one previous semester with the Badger Volunteers program.
Roles & Responsibilities of Leaders
- Volunteer weekly with their teams
- Track weekly team attendance
- Coordinate weekly transportation
- Ensure a quality experience for all Badger Volunteers through ongoing communication and team-building
- Serve as the primary Badger Volunteer contact for the site and the Morgridge Center for Public Service
- Support and guide Badger Volunteers in engaging with and problem solving at their site