The Badger Volunteers Executive Board is a group of Badger Volunteers that support the program in an expanded and dedicated role. Students engage in a heightened leadership position and serve as a student voice to help guide decisions, generate ideas, and provide feedback for the program. The group also supports program operations such as leading orientations, providing peer support to team leaders, as well as planning education sessions and other events.
Executive Board applications open in the spring, and the appointment is for an entire academic year, with an option to renew.
Badger Volunteers Executive Board Members:
- Have previously been a Badger Volunteers leader
- Continue to serve weekly with their Badger Volunteers team
- Attend meetings to plan events and brainstorm ideas
- Help facilitate orientations
- Are responsible for creating and implementing programming
- Help make the Badger Volunteers program a more accessible and supportive community
Badger Volunteers Executive Board Contact