Wisconsin Idea Conference
The Wisconsin Idea Conference will be on March 27, 2023 at Union South. This gathering seeks to highlight and elevate the role of community engagement at UW–Madison and strengthen the culture of the Wisconsin Idea across the university.
Excited to learn more about what community engagement is and how to prepare for the work? Register and attend a variety of workshops facilitated and prepared by the community engagement education team.
These series showcases the breadth of community-based research on campus by providing in-depth examples of current research as it relates to students learning outcomes, community impacts and theoretical exploration.
Public Service Fair
We host the Public Service Fair twice a year. The events provide students the opportunity to connect with local, state and national nonprofit agencies.
Be the Change Bash
The Be the Change Bash honors students, staff, faculty and community partners who contribute their time and talents to both the community and the UW–Madison campus through service. The Bash includes the annual award ceremony.
Sickle Cell Blood Drive
The Wisconsin Black Student Union (WBSU) is committed to being the campus leader in the cause. Join the fight against Sickle Cell Disease and to make an appointment today.
Upcoming Morgridge Center and Campus Events
- June 7A dwarf plant sample pack Grow in containers!5:30 PM, Allen Centennial Garden
- June 9Healthy Living with Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) Education SeriesFood Matters: The Gut-Brain Connection9:30 AM, Online
- June 10Ecological Restoration Work PartyArboretum Core Area and Curtis Prairie9:00 AM, Meet at Visitor Center, UW–Madison Arboretum
- June 11Nature Hike1:00 PM, Meet at Visitor Center, UW–Madison Arboretum
- June 11Summer Concerts at Allen Centennial GardenJazz in the Garden5:00 PM, Allen Centennial Garden