Begin making a difference today. Join a Badger Volunteers team, search one-time service opportunities, explore Community-based Learning classes or apply for a Wisconsin Idea Fellowship.
Faculty & Staff
Take your teaching and research beyond campus. Teach a Community-based Learning course, explore community-engaged research, connect with new partners and find funding.
Start here to connect with UW–Madison. Recruit student volunteers, connect with faculty expertise and access university resources. Get in touch with us today to begin a partnership.
Why Should I Participate in Bucky’s Big Event?
Bucky’s Big Event is a campus-wide day of service on Wednesday, April 12, where students, faculty, and staff can sign up to volunteer with local community organizations.March 31, 2023
It’s in the Books: 2023 Wisconsin Idea Conference
The first-ever Wisconsin Idea Conference is in the books. Check out some photos from the opening remarks and breakout sessions from this year’s conference.March 30, 2023
Morgridge Center Welcomes new Badger Volunteers Assistant Program Manager
James Zimmerman, a graduate from UW-Whitewater with a degree focused in counseling psychology, has always been passionate about student-facing roles but is taking a leap into public service and the unique culture of Madison.March 22, 2023
- More News
- April 136th GAFIS Symposium “Living the Land: Global and Local (Trans)Formations”36th Annual Interdisciplinary Graduate Student Symposium8:00 AM, 235, 335, Pyle Center
- April 1Fishing Education Instructor Certification9:00 AM, Upham Woods: N194 County Rd N, Wisconsin Dells 53913
- April 1Ecological Restoration Work PartyArboretum Wingra Oak Savanna9:00 AM, Meet at Arbor Dr parking lot (off Monroe St), UW–Madison Arboretum
- April 1International Reach Program at the International Festival10:00 AM, Promenade Lounge, Overture Center (201 State Street)
- April 2Nature Hike1:00 PM, Meet at Visitor Center, UW–Madison Arboretum