Every five years, the Morgridge Center for Public Service collaborates with key campus and community partners to develop a comprehensive strategic plan to guide our work and partnership development.
2023-2028 Strategic Initiatives
- Deepen systemic (root causes) and sustainable impact of Morgridge Center programs.
- Expand access to public service opportunities for students, faculty, staff, and community members.
- Foster and strengthen civic engagement at UW–Madison among students, faculty, and staff.
- Build and strengthen community and university relationships.
- Cultivate a vibrant, equitable, and inclusive organization that nurtures a sense of belonging.