All UW-Madison students are invited to explore jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities at the Spring 2015 Public Service Fair.
The Public Service Fair will be held at Varsity Hall in Union South on Thursday, Jan. 29 from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Students will have the opportunity to meet with over 75 local and national nonprofits and government agencies at the Fair. Please see a full list of all participating organizations here.
The Public Service Fair is free for any UW-Madison student to attend. Arrive any time throughout the event and stay as long as you like. There is no mandatory attire.
To benefit the most from the Public Service Fairs, consider the following before attending:
- What issues are you passionate about and who do you want to serve?
- Are you looking for hands-on work, behind the scenes operational support, political advocacy work or something else?
- Try finding an agency that matches your major or career interests
- How much time can you commit and how often?
- Ask agencies when they need help: During the day? Night? Weekends?