The 2017 Spring Public Service Fair is Wednesday, July 25 from 3-6 p.m. in Varsity Hall at Union South. Over 65 local and national nonprofits will be on hand.
- You can get a volunteer opportunity on the spot. Many of the organizations are ready to help you sign up right away if you find something you’re interested in.
- You get the chance to land an internship for spring, summer or next fall. While you might not walk away with an internship secured, this is a great chance to explore what’s out there.
- You get to meet face-to-face with people hiring for full-time jobs.Graduating in May? Get an edge by talking one-on-one with organizations.
- You get to learn about teaching English abroad. Back by popular demand, we’re hosting an info session from 4-4:45 p.m. for students interested in learning how you teach English abroad.
- You get to learn what it means to have a nonprofit career. Also returning this year is a bonus info session on Careers in the Nonprofit Sector, from 5-5:45 p.m.
- You get a low-pressure event to learn about opportunities in public service. A lot of Public Service Fair attendees don’t necessarily come looking for something specific. Instead, they take the chance to browse what’s out there to see if they could be interested.
- You get an advantage. In an age where digital communication dominates, meeting with people in person gives you a leg up in building out the rest of your time on campus and setting the foundation for a career.
What to learn more? Click here.